PLEASE NOTE: I've moved! Feel free to continue following me via my new blog Embrace Serendipity.

**All tutorials & the majority of the posts from this blog have been moved over to my new blog**



Feb 5, 2013

Authentique DT

Good evening fellow scrappers!  Phew...it's been a bit busy this week since it's my first week back to work from maternity leave.  I've been doing much catching up at work & much adjusting.  What does this equal?  A very tired me!  However, I've finally found the time to post this announcement on my blog.

I've been asked to join the Authentique Design Team!  I was very happy, honored & grateful when asked to join--I still have a bit of hard time believing this really happened since it was during the busy holiday season.  It was unexpected--but very well received!

The announcement was posted this past Monday--I was introduced along with three other new talented design team members on the Authentique blog.  You can read the full post here.

I have to say I'm very much looking forward to this new journey--let the creativity begin!

5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

yaaay! kay i am SO excited for you and you so deserve it!! you are going to be fantastic over there! i hope you are doing ok on your first week back at work :) xx

Sandi Smith said...

Big congrats Kay...that is such wonderful news! I look forward to seeing what you will create with their beautiful collections!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations Kay!!!

Unknown said...

Huge Congrats Kay!! I am so happy for you and I have been wondering how you have been going with getting back to work...hope all continues to go well...can't wait to see what you create with Authentique :)x

Unknown said...

HUGE congratulations Kay. Can't wait to see what you create with the Authentique collections.