PLEASE NOTE: I've moved! Feel free to continue following me via my new blog Embrace Serendipity.

**All tutorials & the majority of the posts from this blog have been moved over to my new blog**



Sep 7, 2011

Guest Designer For C'est Magnifique Kit Club



Am pleased to announce that I'll be guest designing for C'est Magnifique Kit Club in the month of December! They're a brand new scrapbooking kit club that primarily offers papers from international countries such as Poland, France, Sweden etc. They recently released thier first kit now in September & let's just say that I'm very much looking forward to December! :-) Not just because thier kits look so very pretty but because this will be my very first time guest designing for a kit club. I am very excited about this opportunity!
Do try & visit thier blog in order to find out more about them.

1 comment:

JJ Sobey said...

Congrats!! I look forward to seeing your creations!